R.O.T.W. Segment – September 29, 2018
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – R.O.T.W. Segment
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Paris and George Kessinger re: “Crazy Mel’s Burgers and Bar” re: 166 N. Palm Canyon Dr., Palm Springs, CA.
– Special – if you buy 2 beers, you get a free shot.
– Discussion of the prices: you can get a burger, fries and a drink for $6. etc.
– Discussion of the meat used in the burgers….brisket and short ribs, not traditional hamburger meat.
– Discussion of items in addition to burgers, fries and drinks. i.e. sliders, desserts.
– Discussion of why the French Fries are so good and the oil that they use.
– Building was owned by Howard Hughes @ one time.
– $3.50 Happy Hour from 4 to 7 PM.
– Carry out and local delivery available.
– Discussion of Pride Parade, Veterans Day Parade, and Festival of Lights Parades that are really visible from in front of “Crazy Mel’s”.