Children/Charity Segment – September 8, 2018
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Children/Charity Segment
DESERT CANCER FOUNDATION w/ Sarah Bryant re: She is the Executive Director.
– Their Mission Statement since they started in 1994 to providing cancer treatment assistance right here in the Coachella Valley.
– Partners w/ Eisenhower Health and Desert Care Network.
– Their Two major programs….1.) Susan Jackson Breast Cancer Program.
2.) Patient assistance program for people diagnosed w/ cancer who cannot afford their treatments or are uninsured.
– To avail yourself of DCF services, there is a form on the website, you can phone, or your doctor can refer you.
– 10/13 “Paint El Paseo Pink” registration open now!!!! Walk starts @ 8AM. Sign up on the website tab, or in person. $25.
– 11/10 – “Corks and Cuisine” @ Ironwood Country Club. Limited seating. $295.
– 1/12/19 – Their benefit Golf Tournament.