Real Estate/City of Palm Springs Segment – August 25, 2018
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Real Estate/City of Palm Springs Segment
BRADY SANDAHL REALTY w/ Brady Sandahl re:.
– Real estate is going great in Palm Springs…. 540 home have been SOLD since July 1st!!!!! 25 properties are currently in escrow.
– His mid-century modern Wexler “Brady Sandahl Mystery House” for $575,000. House will be open this weekend.
– 6.7% of the sales recently have been over one million.
– Since 2010, most buyers are purchasing WITH CASH. So we are not set up for an economic disaster.
CITY OF PALM SPRINGS w/ Mayor Robert S. Moon
– A “hint” @ the Chamber of Commerce’s “State of the City” agenda for the luncheon on Sept., 6 @ the Convention Center.
– 1500 new FREE parking places downtown, w/ new public bathrooms, w/ security guards, new downtown park. There will be total renovation of the Town and Country Center from Michael Braun. New C.O.D. campus going into the Palm Springs Mall. 85,000 sq. foot Agua Caliente new facility that is yielding lots of architectural treasures. Indian Canyon will go back to being a 2 way street in the next year and a half or so.
– He had two goals when he took office…..1.) To restore the integrity of the office and 2.) to get the downtown done.
– In two weeks the Mayor will be speaking @ the Women’s Real Estate Luncheon.