Neuro Vitality Segment – August 11, 2018
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Neuro Vitality Segment
NEURO VITALITY CENTER w/ Bev Greer re: 2800 E. Alejo Road, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– Services for Stroke patients, Parkinson’s sufferers and people w/ MS.
– Provide services after a patient’s insurance benefits have run out. NVC is not big enough yet to run comparative statistics w/ which to help them raise funds.
– Sundial Bus so helpful in getting folks to NVC.
– Now have morning bagels (from Townie’s Bagels) and coffee, as well as a good lunch menu.
– Research says Parkinson’s may become Pandemic. Major risk factor for Parkinson’s is AGING!!
– MS however, hits people when they are younger.
– Boxing program for Parkinson’s for balance and co-ordination. Studies show that intense exercise slows the progression of the disease.
– Shop @ “Jackie Lee’s Thrift Shop”.