R.O.T.W. Segment – July 21, 2018
9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – R.O.T.W. Segment
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK
Willie Rhine re: “849”
– The menu for $9. In the lounge. Same portions as the regular menu. Equal parts of luxurious and comfortable. Glass of wine and food from the lounge menu and you can eat for under $20.
– Vegan and vegetarian offerings.
– New Ruben sandwich that Steve Kanold had. Willie likes the chicken sandwich.
– Open for 3 years this fall.
– Chef Israel creates every dish from scratch. Great steelhead trout, that taste something like salmon.
– Pastry Chef is Albert. Featuring his version of English Trifle.
– $29. Summer Special – for 3 courses. Value of dinner is actually almost twice that.
– Joey Pals, please try the deep fried pickles and bacon.
– Open 7 days a week, 365 days a year, 11 AM to close. Saturday and Sunday open @ 9 AM featuring the Scottish breakfast and brunch (strawberry French toast).
– Catering services are going through the roof, where everything is cooked on site.