R.O.T.W. Segment – June 30, 2018
9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – R.O.T.W. Segment
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK
Debbie Alexander re: “Peabody’s Café and Bar”
– Debbie’s been a fixture in Palm Springs for 25 years. Peabody’s has been there 27 years. She’ll stay open all summer.
– Different clientele in the summer. LA drive crowd, the folks from England and Germany. A.C. and Misters.
– New drinks: Chavelas and special Bloody’s Mary’s are signature drinks, especially during the World Cup on 9 televisions.
– Great things for Children!!! Stars eat there all the time.
– Karaoke on Friday and Saturday nights. Machine emphasizes the performer’s voice so the crowd can really hear if you are in tune….or not. Better singers in the summer. lol
– 134 S. Palm Canyon, Palm Springs. Open 7 days a week for breakfast @ 6 AM. Weekends until 1 AM in the morning.
– Make 5 different salsas.