Palm Springs Power Baseball Segment – June 16, 2018
9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Palm Springs Power Baseball Segment
PALM SPRINGS POWER
– 15th Season for “your home town baseball team”. Christian is 8, Caleb is 6 and Charlotte is 8 months.
– All games are played @ P.S. Stadium, under the largest mist system in CA.
– College baseball players come here to improve their skills before going back to school.
– Season started June 1, still undefeated…coming up on 17 straight wins for the start of a season.
– All 35 season games are @ 7:05 PM @ P.S. Stadium.
– Have made the playoffs each year.
– All kinds of concessions….salads, chix, burgers, hot dogs, wine, beer, margaritas, soft drinks, etc.
– Every Sat., night is kids night and they get to run the bases; July 4, best fireworks show after the game @ 8 PM when everyone gets in for free; Contests during the game for kids; Great security w/ all gates locked;
Bouncing house, etc.
– $2. Tuesday beer; $1 Wednesday admission. Tickets @ only $8/adult; $6/students/seniors/kids;
– Need for housing. You get tix to all season if you house an NCAA player or two. You don’t need to feed, drive, clothe them, etc.
– All players are accessible to fans/kids. Each year players get drafted to the majors.
(760) 778-HITS 4487