Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce Segment – June 30, 2018
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce Segment
PALM SPRINGS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Nona Watson, C.E.O.
– Discussion of their management of the Palm Springs Walk of Stars. All applications and information is up on the Chamber’s website. Criteria is updated now. Cost is $15,000. Money goes to the City for City programs for the residents.
– Designing a new app so that visitors can walk around and enjoy the Walk of Stars.
– 9/5 – Top of the Tram Chamber Mixer. Entertainment, food from Elevated Experience. First tram goes up @ 5 PM for this event. $20. Tix thru the Chamber.
– 9/6 – Annual State of the City w/ Mayor Robert Moon. 11:30 Luncheon, @ P.S. Convention Center. $75. Each City Council member will speak for a couple of minutes.
– Co-working space available @ the Chamber Offices @ a minimal charge.
– Weekly Tuesday Chamber “leads lunch” @ LuLu’s in the month of July. Your only cost if your lunch – $15. 12 Noon to 1 PM.