Legal Segment – June 16, 2018
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Legal Segment
BLASDEL GUINAN LAW
Diane C. Blasdel re: Basic legal information about:
– CA. being a sanctuary state. (can’t alert federal immigration agents if local law enforcement picks up an undocumented worker or employers hire same.)
– Supreme Court ruling on the baker (Mr. Collins Cake Shop) in Colorado (The “Masterpiece Cakes Case), who refused to bake a wedding cake for a same-sex couple on religious grounds. Took 6 years to get to the Supreme Court, who decided that the baker had been denied his religious rights.
– Audio thumpers that are offensive to other drivers. (they are illegal under the Vehicle Code. Shouldn’t be audible for 50 feet from the vehicle. It’s a misdemeanor and should be ticketed by police)
– Proposition C reflections.
– Her expertise is in all types of property law.
– Offices are @ the corner of Arenas and 111 X from LuLu’s, upstairs.
– 26 years of being in the Valley.