Desert Regional Medical Center Segment – June 9, 2018
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Desert Regional Medical Center Segment
DESERT REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Max Spektor, MD
– He’s a General Surgeon who also works in the trauma center @ D.R.M.C.
– Wed., July 18, FREE SEMINAR “Hernias…..Causes, Prevention, and Treatment” @ the Stergios Building. R.S.V.P. @ (800) 491-4990.
– More than 200,000 American get hernias every year. Most common elective procedure surgeons do.
– Men and women and babies get hernias, due to a weakness THEY ARE BORN WITH.
– Testicles in men and the round ligament in women is where most hernias occur.
– A hernia is an opening in the facia…it is not a tear, most hernias are congenital and take a long time to dialate and develop.