cont. The “Senior Moment” Segment – June 9, 2018
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – cont. The “Senior Moment” Segment
– Report on Memorial Day services.
– Report on the Jewish Cemetery Centers Association of America meeting in Boston that he just attended.
– Different religions have different burial rites and routines that need to be observed.
– Mothers and babies can be buried in the same casket, but not more than one adult in a casket.
– Caskets can go multiple depths, but all in the same family.