”Queen of the Desert”/Palm Springs Chamber/Mr. Community Segment – May 26, 2018
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – ”Queen of the Desert”/Palm Springs Chamber/Mr. Community Segment
– 6/1 – Judging and performing @ “Queen of the Desert” @ the Palm Springs Cultural Center/Camelot Theatre @ 6 PM for cocktails, 7 PM for the show.
– His performance history Off Broadway, Nightclubs, Theaters around the world, Wigstock, Movies, Plays etc.,
– He’s an actor, writer, musician, performer.
PALM SPRINGS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Nona Watson re: The C.E.O. of the Chamber
– 6/5 – P.S. Installation & Business Awards Luncheon @ the Renaissance. $75.
– New co-working space @ the chamber for visitors and residents alike. There’s a “drop-in” change of $25. Work is being done in a whole new way, people that come from all over the world, that have no physical office, but they still need a working space for a certain time where they can work on their own schedule. Where good people and great ideas come together!!!!!
– 9/22 -30, 2018 – Chamber trip to china for $2,099.
Steven Henke re: Past President of the Chamber.
– Being honored 6/5 for the “P.S. I Love Your” Award by the Chamber.
– 6/1 – “Queen of the Desert” w/ Celebrity Judges Lypsinka, Dottie and Maude, Kaye Ballard and Joey English; Host Ethylina Canne @ the Palm Springs Cultural Center/Camelot Theater. Presented by Hop Valley Brewing Co. Vote for your favorite @ www.desertaidsproject.org/QOTD2018.
– MENTION Artisan Chocolate, Palm Springs, a new Small Business Chamber member. Small batch, handmade, all natural Artisan Chocolates from Al and Steve. No wax!!!! All hand painted. Special orders for events etc., You can order on line. Go to the website to find the pop up locations. (www.artisanchocolateps.com and (760) 218-4078)
– MENTION ALL 3 REVIVALS STORES – 5/26 –50% off all donated merchandise; 5/26 – 5/31 – 25% off in-stock mode furniture and accessories; 5/26 – 5/31 –15% off all mode clearance merchandise. Stores in Palm Springs, Cathedral City and Palm Desert. www.revivalsstores.com