Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – April 21, 2018
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
Dr. Brian Hodgkins (Doctor of Pharmacology) and Helene LeClair, (V.P. of Network Administration for D.O.H.C.)
– 4 D.O.H.C. Immediate Care Centers: Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indio and Yucca Valley.
– You can pre-schedule your appointment @ one of the Immediate Care Facility.
– Immediate Cares are open 7 days a week, 8 AM to 8 PM and/or 7 PM on Saturday and Sunday.
– Go to these 4 Immediate Cares for anything that doesn’t require a visit to the Emergency Room….D.O.H.C. has “ER skills w/out the ER bills”. Have ER trained providers @ each of the 4 facilities.
– Discussion of the new applications for Cannabis. Friday (4/20) was National Cannabis Day.
– Discussion of Drug Disposal (Take-back) Day on 4/28. You can put expired drugs in cat litter or coffee grounds and then dispose of them in the general trash. You can drop them off @ the Palm Desert and/or Thermal Sheriff Station from 10 – 2 PM.